Hello from the Southeast US

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,084 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi folks, I'm a Cheechako newbie here checking in. Long time John Wayne fan, as was my father. Looks like a great resource- I dont have a lot to add right away and probably will ask a few questions now and then but appreciate all that people have done to put this board together and assemble all this great information.

• A warm welcome to the board, grumpy. The great thing about this forum, with so many different threads, is that there is always something to be added from any member. So, don't be worried about jumping in and having fun.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi grumpy,

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Let me add my welcome to you from one southern boy to another. One from the Deep South, it sure is great to have one who appreicates a great American like John Wayne, here in this area. Our young people are given so much trash on Duke that they won't even try to watch his movies because they don't want to waste their time with his message. Welcome grumpy to this site and just have fun. We are here for you.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote