Vera Cruz (1954)

There are 57 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 65,396 times. The latest Post () was by Big Jake Jr..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Being the old, grumpy, and techno-impaired fart that I am, I cannot reconcile watching a film on a computer. I'm given to understand that these can be magically routed to a bigger screen, but I would need Steven Hawking to trundle over personally to hook it up.
    Thanks one and all for encouraging the posting of the stills. In the Dark Ages this used to be the only way of reliving the experience of a happy two hours in the dark.
    As long as there are no strong objections, more will be posted.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Thank you for the stills Bill. Also, im still looking for that other lobby. If anyone has a lead on it? please lemme know.

When I can get around to it? im going to have the title card image put on a t-shirt. I love that card.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• A little trivia regarding Henry Brandon, who played the arrogant Capt. Danette in this, plus the Comanche Chief Scar in The Searchers. In 1934, at the age of 22, he played the evil Mr. Barnaby in the Laurel & Hardy classic, Babes In Toyland.

• That's Archie Savage dancing as "Ballard". He didn't make many movies and was primarily a famous dancer.
    Charles Bronson, who's face is blocked, is playing the harmonica although "Once Upon a Time in the West" is far in his future. Of course, that's Jack Elam sitting next to him and who will be blown away by Bronson in OUATITW.

We deal in lead, friend.