John Wayne Picture Game #284

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,565 times. The latest Post () was by brick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #283 6

1. ethanedwards (1) 17%
    2. arthurarnell (1) 17%
    3. Gorch (1) 17%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (2) 33%
    6. smokey (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a 4-way tie this week

The winners of game #282 are...

Tbone, ethanedwards, J. J. Foraker and dukefan1. :)))::)))::)))::))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "One of you here is out of tune and it's not the little lady! Com'on, the culprit better fess up or he'll be in a lot of trouble. And I'll be the troublemaker!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Duke: Now Maudie your belting out that sultry lit'l torch song and there's me and the dishwasher, no scratch the dishwasher he got to wash dishes. So that leaves me and Bull, no scratch bull he's a little gamey, make that mighty gamey.
    So that leaves me and the guitar player, no scratch the picker he's got to entertain the crowd. So that leaves me and Doc, no scratch Doc he's got a snootfull. So that leaves me and mitchum, no he's gotta play sheriff.
    So that leaves just you and me girl and that makes me "THE WINNER"!!!!!!

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• duke : why does she keep looking at him with those doe eyes its me she should be looking at i'm the star of this here movie

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• DUKE : Why the hell did yer tie yourself to that goddam tree missy ?

GIRL : To stop myself from strangling that awful harmonica player !!

Windage & Elevation !

• All Together now "Hmm Hmm Hmm barack hussein Obama,Hmm Hmm Hmm is soon to be a gonner!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!