Sorry I've been away

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,990 times. The latest Post () was by Cindyrella.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• But my depression kicked in big time. I haven't had the PC on in weeks. I've been drinking more than I should, and eating less than I should. I'm getting over it now though. So what have I missed?

• But my depression kicked in big time. I haven't had the PC on in weeks. I've been drinking more than I should, and eating less than I should. I'm getting over it now though. So what have I missed?

Welcome back Darren and you're feeling better,
    take a look around there's been lots going on,
    particularly about The Quiet Man and Maureen O'Hara's
    revisit to Cong in Ireland.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello Darren, I don't know you, as I myself have been absent from the board for quite some time. I completely understand depression. It is something that we all have to deal with in our own way. What none of us can afford to do though is, allow it to consume us to the point that we lose all desire, and our ability to pull ourselves out of the funk. With all that's going on in the world, and the fact that there is little we can do to bring back our world as it was back in the good old days, we need to trust in God and His love, and hold one another up as well. It is the only way we will survive this life.

I will pray for you Darren, and ask God to send His delivering Angels to lift you out of all that holds you down...You will discover that there is refuge here at Duke Wayne, and there are several wonderful people here that truly care about the members.

Keep the faith,

Cindyrella