Howdy from Sweden!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,155 times. The latest Post () was by luckynedpepper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello everyone! I'm a 26 year old John Wayne fan from Sweden. I'm a big movie buff and one of my biggest hobbies is to work on my movie collection, which keeps on growing every month. I watch all kinds of movies, westerns, sci-fi, horror, drama, I watch 'em all! Other favorite actors of mine include Charlton Heston, Al Pacino and James Stewart.

Unfortunately, though everyone knows John Wayne over here, his movies aren't shown that often on Swedish TV. Despite that, I've known about him pretty much all my life and had to go out and buy his movies to be able to watch them for the very first time. He's such a legend, a true icon.

I'm looking forward to discussing everything Duke-related with all of you and am glad to have joined what seems like a great community for John Wayne fans.

See you around the forum!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Let me be the first to welcome you to this great forum. We're a bunch of fans like yourself who love John Wayne and films in general. Make yourself at home. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Hondo Apache

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Hondo Apache. Welcome to the friendliest site on the web. Join in on the many discussions about Duke and virtually anything else under the sun. Have fun here!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"