Update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 74 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lindaj48.

• i found out about my last scan

i found out about my last scan on my gallbladder.
      i go and see my docs brother who is a specialitis with the gallbladder. i see him on the 8th and on the 9th i have my other eye done. my right eye is doing good.
      lindaj48
      THE SKYS NOT THE LIMIT NOR ARE THE STAIES
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • update 11-11-11

my left eye is sore and hurts and stings after i got home i just slept alot of and on all day and night , this morning it feels better today. all that stuff they put into my eyes went down in my tear ducts and down my throat. which made me feel sick so i slepted alot. now if everything goes good on the 17th for my gallbadder. it is called a Dyskinesia problem it was working only at 4% they will try to remove it Laparoscopic surgery but if they have trouble cause of my liver problems then they will have remove it the old way open surgery.
      lindaj48:thanksgiving:
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Linda, you are in my prayers. You have a plate full. But I must say that you have a lot of courage. Not only do you have to deal with your issues but also your mother's and you try to stay positive in front of her. You are some special person. Keep venting out, here. We are there for you. Hugs to you.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote
    • Re: General "RIP" announcements that might be of interest

we seem to be losing alot of the good ones.
      i am still hurting from my surgy. i see the doc
      tomorrow afternoon. will be glad when all is back to
      where it should be.:wink:
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: General "RIP" announcements that might be of interest

letting you all know i seen my gallbadder doc yesterday and he said i was healing good. and could go back to whatever i felt like that if i hurt then not to do it. i go and see my eye surg doc the 8th and see how my eyes are doing.
      lindaj48:hyper::ctree::gora:
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • letting you all know

letting you i am back on my feet doing good. been cleaning and getting things looking like it is xmas. i see with the doc that did my eyes this coming week. and will know about how they are doing. my gallbadder is doing great been cleaning and shopping for (xmastree)i wish you all a great happy and save xmas and happy new yr were are really getting cold here now.(xmastree)(newyr)
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Hi all Hope you All Have Had A Nice Winter
      ours has really been strange i am still taking care of
      my mom and bowling when i can with my daughter.
      we sure are losing alot of the good actors and singers.
      take care all not sure if we are having winter or spring here.
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • letting everyone know

i just got my internet a little bite ago. my lights came on last night are 8 PM, they are just now getting the gas back on. still a lot of clean up to do. hope everone is ok that was in the area that was hit. it was really bad. i all i could do was stay in the hallway of my house. just now have the gas company here to turn on the gas.:sad_smile::camera:
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: letting everyone know

Linda, I am so glad that you are alright. I also hope you didn't sustained too much damage. I know how much things change after storms like these. I am just grateful that you are fine. Please tell us how you are doing and if there is anything we can do for you. We are here for you.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote
    • yes it was and thank all of you so very much
      it is great to have good friend like all of you.
      i am still not feeling good. finely got some much need shopping done today, they are still cleaning up out. finely got my gas back on so i took a nice long hot bath.
      :ohwell::camera: if you all what to see pictures of the storm i have some on my webshots.
      and a new site i have.
      community.webshots.com/user/delthi48
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="3" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">