What Are YOU Doing This Weekend ?

There are 61 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 21,735 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Gonna be with the family on Thursday, then on Fri-the volunteering starts. The only think I hate about it, is having to get up at 5 am.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• got my first car will get learners next then my p plates looking forward to it all, only paid AUD$10888 for it only had 1 owner with just under 72000k on the clock hardly run in.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• got my first car will get learners next then my p plates looking forward to it all, only paid AUD$10888 for it only had 1 owner with just under 72000k on the clock hardly run in.

Congratulations, smokey. You'll be flying down the road in no time. Carefull now, ya hear? :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Arthur, I had one fo those--the car owned by a lady who only used it to go down the road to shop and also to Church on Sundays. It was a 1968?? Satelite and I got it about 1986ish? and it had about 10,000 or less miles on it. I quickly put about another 80,000 on that old car which was a hoot to drive. This car got great usage because of the girlfriend I had at the time--Allison Franks & six of her girlfriends wanted to hang around so-I always had seven very pretty girls riding around with us--5 blondes, one with reddish brown hair and the other with jet black hair. Man those were some great days ;-))

• This weekend, yeah it's only Monday but it's never to early to look ahead to the weekend, I will be learning how to sew. Father daughter time at it's best...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Friday, Saturday and Monday, I was volunteering and was deployed to a WM in Calallen where--I met 4 friends-two of which I had not seen in 30 years andd another in 16 years-respectively. Also, I had not known they had known each other-ler alone-were Brother and Sister! The next day, I saw two friend swhoi I had not seen for a shorter amount of time--only 3 weeks :lol::lol:

All three days while there, I met copious amounts of Veterans which included: about 10 (Devil Dogs) who were in the Marines in WWII, several who were in the Navy including one man who was one of the first original members of the Sea Bees, I met a retired Air Force Lt. Colonel, several Vietnam Vets, and a few who fought in the Korean War. You might be thinking: "Big deal" but to me it is. One of the WWII vets I met was a British Gent who served with the "Red Devils" and saw copious amounts of combat in WWII. One of the others Gents, served in WWII< Korea and Nam wars.

Needless to say, I met and made friends with several Vets on these past days. I had long conversations with at least 4 of the WWII Vets, none of which (including the Red Devil and the Sea Bee) had any respect and totally disliked--obama bin ladin :lol::lol::lol: Some fo their language used is what I fully expected from G.I's and is one of the many many reasons why I think the vets are some of the finest people on Earth ;-))

I almost forgot, one of the WWII vets I chatted with (the 3 war vet) also served in China-under Claire Chennault-in the 2nd FLying Tigers Squadron under David Lee "Tex" Hill. Volunteering CANNOT, get better than that ;-)) This is the Squadron that The FLying Tigers and John Waynes charaacter-were based on. Oh and, these Gents all loved Duke and I told them about this place so--we might or might not have a few new members here soon ;-))

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Prepped the dining room ... ready for painting, cleared out unwanted items such as an old computor, created more space now !

Try and squeeze some beer time in too

Windage & Elevation !

• thanks everyone its a great car, and arthur it was a little old man who owned this one lol, insurance is a must but expensive have budget for this lol

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Quiet weekend is looking on the cards !

May just have some DVD time & relax

Windage & Elevation !

• Dining room is now finished - decorating, last weekend before christmas so may go for a drive out to a christmas fair with the tribe

Windage & Elevation !

• After working outdoors through the recent storms all week, its looking like a cosy weekend watching DVD's

Windage & Elevation !