300 games! WOW

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,854 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for taking an interest in the Quote Game over the years. This week makes it 300 games! Imagine that! I look forward to reading the many quips this group comes up with every week. I also thank lasbugas for posting pictures I can use in this contest, as it is getting harder after this many games. I hope to continue this for as long as I can, and I hope you all continue to play. If you have played before, keep playing. If you havn't played, don't be afraid to jump in and give it a try. And don't forget to vote each week!

Thanks for all the laughs!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Mark - though I haven't come up with something for all the games, I have participated in a bunch and enjoy and appreciate all you do in providing them. Keep 'em comin', my friend! Some of the captions are quite a hoot.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Mark

Likewise I think this topic continues to be both popular and highly entertaining. More than this it is quite a feat for you to do this every week and very difficult for us to come up with a funny quote each week certainly keeps the brain cells ticking. Once agaiin very well done and keep up the good work.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Well done Mark, it's been a great trip so far.
    Congratulations on your 300th. game.
    As Arthur said and I know from experience
    posting any type of quiz and receiving response, is a feat in itself!
    I also agree, it is very difficult coming up with funny quotes,
    when many times the photographs do not lend themselves to one!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Great job Mark, thanks for your efforts, Like others I enjoy the game and reading the captions ... brightens up the day :thumbs_up:

Regards

Yomper

Windage & Elevation !

• I also agree, it is very difficult coming up with funny quotes,
    when many times the photographs do not lend themselves to one!

That's the hardest part about doing this, Keith. Finding pics that have motion or expressions in them is getting harder to do. That's why I was so glad when Lasbugas started posting all his pics. Helped out big time.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I enjoy doing it as long as you all enjoy it too. Thanks!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• keepem coming, this ol cowboy enjoys the pics as much as I do just waking up!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!