John Wayne Picture Game #301

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,952 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #300 7

1. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    2. yomper (2) 29%
    3. ethanedwards (1) 14%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. lastjwfan (1) 14%
    6. Colorado Bob (1) 14%
    7. chester7777 (0) 0%
    8. Big Jim (2) 29%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have another tie this week. Three way!

The winners of game #299 are...

arthurarnell, lastjwfan and dukefan1. :))): :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Patient : Call yourself a surgeon !!! Just look at the state of your fingernails !

Windage & Elevation !

• Mam just a little longer keep holding your breath for one minute. Nurse: Dr. She's turning blue, DR: a Minute can seem like a long time, oh hell my watch has stopped!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Nurse: "I swear Duke! A doctor? Really? You'll do anything to hold a girls hand!"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Patient: "Get that nurse to leave and you and I will really play doctor."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."