RIP: Members, Loved Ones, Relatives and Friends

There are 140 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 159,306 times. The latest Post () was by may2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks, Jay. She was put to rest Thursday. A very nice funeral with many family and friends in attendance. It's just so hard to lose someone under mysterious circumstances. We may never know how she wound up where she was found. My brother and his family is holding up as well as can be expected. Thanks, everyone, for the thoughts and prayers.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• sorry for being late to this but i would like to send my best wishes to you and your family at this time and i am sorry for the loss of someone who will be so missed

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Yes, im afraid i have also joined the list in that we have had a terrible tragedy.

One of our children was due to be married mid Nov, and 1 month before hand the fiancee was drowned overseas where they worked togeather. And it happening overseas added a whole additional level of distress upon the just the basic facts of such a horribly sad event, only literally a few weeks off returning home to be married .

So you have'nt been hearing much from me for awhile.

My condolences go out to all those who have sadly found a place here as well.

It's a really great idea to have this.

Edited once, last by jessie ().

• I am so sorry to hear that, jessie. When any tragedy hits our children, it seems doubly painful to handle. And not being able to be there to comfort them right away, must have hurt deeply. My heart goes out to you all.

This has not been a very good week for my family. My Mom's sister passed away last night. She was ill for some time, and was not expected to last much longer, but the loss is felt deeply, none the less. Rest in peace, Aunt Ida. A classy woman who meant much to those who had the pleasure of knowing her.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• my Grandma passed away today on her 91st birthday

17-02-1921 - 17-02-2012

a mother,grandmother and great-grandmother sadly missed

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Dave, Please know that I am so sorry for your lost. Know she is in a better place, and most of all, that you will have her in your heart always. R.I.P.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Sadly my eldest daughter's fiance, future son-in-law,
    and his father were both killed last week.

Andy was flying his own aircraft when the tragedy occurred

Roger Hayes and son Andy killed, when Andy's aircraft exploded in mid-air.

They were both lovely men, and Andy
    leaves behind a wonderful young son Alex.

Shocking news, my heart goes out to Alex,
    my daughter Kathryn and Andy's family.

RIP Andy and his father Roger

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 8 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• I'm sad to say that this thread had missed our notice, and even more sad that so many of our members have experienced loss in the past few months. This is our first time seeing it, and we offer our most sincere sympathies to all of you who have suffered such tragic losses. Please know that we didn't neglect you purposefully, simply out of ignorance.

Our prayers are with our friends and their families as they continue to deal with the loss of loved ones.

Jim and Sue