RIP: Members, Loved Ones, Relatives and Friends

There are 140 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 159,525 times. The latest Post () was by may2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• After seeing the post made by Eric regarding the passing of his father,
    I felt it more fitting that we should have a dedicated thread
    for Members, Loved Ones, Relatives and Friends.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 4 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• Noel Arden Thompson 12-15-1938 to 12-10-2011

Dad, Thank you for introducing me to John Wayne, Football, Golf, and making me believe I was capable of doing anything I put my mind to. It's been three weeks since you have passed and I miss you more than I ever thought I would.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• I am very sorry to hear of your loss Eric. My sincerest sympathies and condolences go out to you and your family.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• My sympathies to you and your family, Eric. I went through this 2 years ago, this wednesday. Still miss him badly. Always remember the good things.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• A very welcome addition to our community Keith. Thank you.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Eric,
    I'm very sorry to hear about your father. Losing someone you love is the most traumatic experience imaginable.
    Jim

De gustibus non est disputandum

Edited once, last by Stumpy ().

• Hi Keith, can you please add Bills (Smokeys thread about her Father) here too.

Carl,
    When making the thread, I made the decision
    not to be retrospective, as where does one stop.
    Smokey's dad Redcap had a very moving thread at the time,
    and I know everyone contributed their thoughts.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Carl,
    When making the thread, I made the decision
    not to be retrospective, as where does one stop.
    Smokey's dad Redcap had a very moving thread at the time,
    and I know everyone contributed their thoughts.

Hi Keith, no prob but I was just thinking that it could be like the Entertainers thread with everything in one.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi erthomp

i know how you are feeling and can only say we get up each morning and know that another day has begun without one of the most important people in your life look after your mum(still living i hope) and remember all the good times you and your dad had together

cheers smokey

ps sorry it is so late for me to say anything but things have been tough down under as well

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well done on setting up this thread and I would just like to extend my sympathies to all those on the forum who have lost loved ones. There is a great family spirit within this forum and I know support will be very forthcoming from members to those that need it.

Regards
    Robbie

• My brother's wife was walking home from work when she vanished a week before Christmas. It has been a hard 5 or so weeks on him and his family, which sad to say, came to a sad conclusion today. They found her in a creek that runs through the town they live in. Vivian Marie Wild, you will be missed. You were a great wife and mother and a fantastic grandmother. May you rest in peace.

Please keep my brother Mike and his family in your prayers. I can't begin to imagine what he is going through. They have been together for 25 years.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• My brother's wife was walking home from work when she vanished a week before Christmas. It has been a hard 5 or so weeks on him and his family, which sad to say, came to a sad conclusion today. They found her in a creek that runs through the town they live in. Vivian Marie Wild, you will be missed. You were a great wife and mother and a fantastic grandmother. May you rest in peace.

Please keep my brother Mike and his family in your prayers. I can't begin to imagine what he is going through. They have been together for 25 years.

So sorry to hear this Mark, and so very tragic.
    My thoughts are with your brother Mike and his family.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• sorry to hear about the loss of your sister in law.very tragic
    my prayers are with your brother mike and his family