Screen Legends- Index/Discussion

There are 31 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 47,974 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

And as an add on to our male legends one of my own personal favourite Barry Sullivan star of many westerns and opponent of james Stewart in the never to be forgotten Winchester 73

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• I especially agree with Art's choice of Olivia de Havilland, Errol Flynn's best co-star. I also think Jean Simmons, Claudette Colbert and Janet Leigh belong on the list of great female stars.

As Art said, the list goes on and on. Nowadays, my old memory has problems remembering my own name but if I referred to IMDB, I could probably select quite a few more.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I especially agree with Art's choice of Olivia de Havilland, Errol Flynn's best co-star. I also think Jean Simmons, Claudette Colbert and Janet Leigh belong on the list of great female stars.

As Art said, the list goes on and on. Nowadays, my old memory has problems remembering my own name but if I referred to IMDB, I could probably select quite a few more.

Thanks Jim,
    I have now added many more of our lovely ladies, including lots you've mentioned
    and here is the
    Screen Legends- Index

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Arthur, it was Steven McNally who was Jimmy Stewarts opponent in Winchester 73, not Barry Sullivan. Common mistake, though, they both resembled each other and had a deep gravelly voice. And I got them mixed up on occasion myself.

• Dana Andrews Was In The Film In Harm's Way With The Duke.Can't Remember Had They A Scene Together