My JW Movies

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,193 times. The latest Post () was by RedRiverDee.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, as I mentioned I am currently sorting out my own little collection of JW movies ( which is slowly growing !!) and have finally managed to organise them on my all singing all dancing home Theatre gizmo !!! Wonders will never cease as I not exactly a pc nerd !!!
    This now means I can access them anywhere in the house and that I will even now be watching them in my home Gym !!! Really looking forward to a daily fix of JW .... that's my type of workout !!!!
    My collection isn't exactly huge, I think about 50, at the last count.......

Dee x

• Well, I have ripped the Dvds onto an external hard drive, then it is streamed to network enabled TVs around the house, so it's like a hybrid home entertainment system ! So all the movies are stored in a small box , then accessed via a folder system on the TV .....

Dee x

• I was on a mission ethanedwards to get it organized..... with the new house I inherited a finished basement bar, so I added a 60 inch TV and comfy chairs. Perfect for sitting back with a bevvy and watching JW in style !!! Fantastic !!!

Dee x

• Today, I watched two JW movies from 1933, The Telegraph Trail and Somewhere In Sonora, while in my home Gym !!!

Dee x

• As Kurt Russell said in Tombstone, "Now that's my idea of heaven! Suits me right down to the ground!"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• It's funny you should quote Kurt Russell, Colorado Bob !! Having just rewatched The Horse Soldiers again, I spotted the name Bing Russell in the credits, who was, of course, Kurt's Father !!!

Dee x