Howdy from the Bluegrass State

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,462 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• An acquaintance from another site pointed me here after I posted a "heads-up" for a Duke marathon on Encore. I closed the post with "Here's to ya, wherever you are, brother". I suppose that told him that I would enjoy this place.

Indeed, I already have enjoyed reading here.

John Wayne always embodied my ideal of manhood and patriotism. I have tried to rear my family the same way. Hello, from the Gibson family.

• Hi BillLongley

It seems that I'm the first one to welcome you to the board which is a rarity in itself. You'll find it a nice place to be with many great people. Settle down make yourself comfortable and enjoy.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• BillLongley,

We would like to join Arthur in welcoming you to the Original John Wayne Message Board, by far (at least IMHO) the BEST and friendliest forum dedicated to John Wayne that you will find anywhere! We boast members from all around the world who, in addition to being friendly, are incredibly knowledgeable about all things John Wayne (and often the movie industry, especially old movies, in general).

We truly look forward to getting better acquainted with you in the days and weeks to come!

Again . . . WELCOME!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• BillLongley,

We boast members from all around the world who, in addition to being friendly, are incredibly knowledgeable about all things John Wayne (and often the movie industry, especially old movies, in general).

The great John Wayne and ..... not forgetting the beautiful Maureen O'Hara! :wink_smile:

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

• Hello and welcome to the board, BillLongley. I'm glad you found us. There's little doubt you will enjoy yourself here. It's a great site filled with great people. Make yourself at home.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I probably won't post a lot. I'll try to stick to reading here. Lots of good reading material here!

That's the great thing about this board. You don't need to post a lot to enjoy yourself here. But please do feel free to jump in now and then when the mood strikes you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "