Honeymoon in Monument Valley, Utah

There are 55 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 27,266 times. The latest Post () was by Dooley.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you for your input. Yes, I think horseback riding might be the way to go, if they have large horses.
    Last time I wanted to go horseback riding, the stable owner said, "We don't have any Clydesdale's," much to my surprise.
    I found out even horses have weight limits. )-:

Chester :newyear:

• 2 of the stunning bronzes in the lobby of The View hotel. There are others scattered around the hotel, forgot to take a shot of the two eagles which where impressive.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

Edited once, last by Dooley ().

• Thank you for your input, yes, I think horse back riding might be the way to go, if they have large horses.
    Last time I wanted to go horseback riding ,the stable owner said,"We don't have any Clydesdale's", much to my surprise. I found out even horses have weight limits. )-:

Chester :newyear:

They do have large horses.
    They're all Mustangs so hardy and used to the conditions.

• [quote='chester7777','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=111360#post111360']So they allowed Eagle hunting? . . . just kidding. These Bronzes must have cost a pretty penny, they are outstanding !

They were mighty impressive: The Chief standing approx 6ft tall and The Cowboy being over 10ft!

• congrats on your marriage and thanks for all of your fantastic photos

Thanks Smokey,

Been back two weeks now and really missing being there. Probably why I'm spending so much time editing the pictures!

• :wink_smile:

Great photo, Smokey, I love!
    For my own information, the women, in the Far West, do they wear cowboy hats (Stetson style)? :twitchsmile:

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

• You were lucky to have found a wife who loves the films of John Wayne, I'm still looking for it ...
    The last holiday I have been in those places and even now I stop to watch the hundreds of photos ... and dream ...

• You were lucky to have found a wife who loves the films of John Wayne, I'm still looking for it ...
    The last holiday I have been in those places and even now I stop to watch the hundreds of photos ... and dream ...

Ciao Frank,
    I am indeed very luck.
    My wife had little choice; now she has embraced the films of the Duke, and on occasion, even requests them!
    On Sunday she watched True Grit for the first time and said how much more she enjoyed it to the Coen brothers version.

• romy in australia we dont wear stetons we wear acrubas a totally different hat and they only wear them in the country areas lol

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :wink_smile:

Thank you Dooley. Always a perfect mastery in photography ...

Thanks for the kind words.i have a few more of Mexican hat and Gouldings lodge I'll be uploading in the next few days.