"The Gunfighters"

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,108 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• BACK IN THE 1980s WE DID A SERIES OF T.V. SHOWS FOR WILLIAM R. HEARST JR. CALL "THE GUNFIGHTERS" THAT WAS PLAYED MANY TIMES ON T.V. ALL OVER THE U.S.A. IN THE 1980s, NOW THEY WANT TO PLAY THEM AGAIN SO WE ARE RESTORING THEM FROM THE OLD VIDEO TAPES THAT WE USED IN THOSE DAYS TO THE D.V.D. THAT ARE USED TODAY, AND WE DID THE VIDEOS FROM HISTORY, AND SHOWED THESE MEN AS THEY REALLY WERE "SHOOTIST, GUNFIGHTERS AND KILLERS" ! :evilgrin:

DUKE "JOHN WAYNE" AND I HAD TALKED MANY TIMES ABOUT HOW TO DO THE SERIES ON OUR WAY FLYING TO HIS RED RIVER RANCH AT STANFIELD, ARIZONA AND THE 26 BAR RANCH AT EAGAR, ARIZONA IN THE 1970s WHERE I NOW LIVE . DUKE TOLD BILL HEARST JR. THAT HE WOULD BE GLAD HELP IF THEY DID NOT USE HIS NAME IN THE CREDITS !! :wink_smile:

DUKE WAS A GREAT STUDENT OF THE OLD WEST BECAUSE OF ALL THE GREAT WESTERNS THAT HE HAD DONE IN THE PAST, BELOW IS THE COMPLETE STORY OF ONE OF THE BEST, WITH MANY OF THE OUTDOOR SCENES THAT WERE DONE RIGHT HERE IN JOHN WAYNE COUNTRY HERE IN NORTHERN ARIZONA !!! (bud)

SO HERE IS THE ONE HOUR STORY OF A MAN THAT HAD KILLED OVER 40 MEN, AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU WILL SEE "CHILIBILL" DOING MOST OF FALLS TO KEEP THE COST DOWN FOR THE MEN THAT BEN THOMPSON SHOT DOWN, !!! :vampire:
    CHILIBILL
    :cowboy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbeUQmWg2dw
    " BEN THOMPSON " THE GUNFIGHTER
    http://www.youtube.com
    BEN THOMPSON THE NUMBER ONE TEXAS GUNFIGHTER OF THE 1800s !!!

• IT LOOKS LIKE SOME ONE IS A SLEEP IN THE SADDLE AGAIN , BUT I WILL TRY AGAIN !!!
    ===========================================================
    THE NEXT GUNFIGHTER OR "SHOOTIEST" WAS KNOW AS
    "MYSTERIOUS DAVE MATHER"
    AND WAS ONE OF THE BEST OF THE WEST !!!
    CHILIBILL
    [extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]
    "JOHN WAYNE AMERICAN"

‎"MYSTERIOUS DAVE MATHER" GREAT SHOOTIST OF THE OLD WEST !!!

• ONE OF THE WORST AND THE SMARTEST OF THE OLD GUNFIGHTERS OR "SHOOTIST" WAS
    "WES HARDEN"
    CHILIBILL
    [extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]
    "JOHN WAYNE AMERICAN"

WES HARDEN "SHOOTIST AND GUNFIGHTER"
    ONE OF THE BEST OF THE GUNFIGHTERS OF THE OLD WEST !!!

• HE NEXT GUNFIGHTER OR SHOOTIST WAS "LUKE SHORT" ONE OF THE VERY BEST, AND ONE OF THE VERY FEW THAT DIED WITH HIS "BOOTS OFF" !! :sad_smile:
    THE REST WERE SHOT DOWN OR HUNG !!!
    :hyper:
    CHILIBILL
    [extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]
    "JOHN WAYNE AMERICAN"

THE FIRST OF THE GUNFIGHTERS T.V. SERIES DONE IN EARLY 1980s !!!

• THE NEXT SHOOTIST OR GUNFIGHTER WAS ONE OF THE VERY WORST, AND TODAY WE WOULD JUST CALL HIM A MASS KILLER, AND THEY HAD TO HANG HIM THREE TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT !!! :vampire:
    "BILL LONGLEY"
    :devil_smile:
    CHILIBILL
    [extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

ONE OF THE WORST OF THE SHOOTIST OF THE OLD WEST "BILL LONGLEY"

• Hi Bud, Watched the Dave Mathers one....that was great. Tomorrow will watch the next one. Thanks for posting these. Still waiting to hear from you about the TV show....might be fun to do it there, and they will fly me out there to do the pre-ride for checking out everything along with Wes, the CEO. Need to talk on the phone about it though. You can call me at 333 244 4342 or give me a number to call you.....either one. Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Hi Bill,

Sent an email to the address below and it came back. You might still get it, but doubt it.

If you call me at 336 244 4342, I will get your number and call you right back. I have unlimited LD for my work.

Did Fox News film the memorabilia that you have...quite impressive!

This would be more of a trail ride through the ranch. They have moderate and advanced rides.

OK, give me a call or another email address if you didn't get the mail.

Thanks, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• THE NEXT GUNFIGHTER OR SHOOTIST IS
    "KING FISHER"
    (bud)
    ONE OF THE DEADLY MEN OF THE OLD WEST, AND WORKED ON BOTH SIDES OF THE LAW, AND STARTS OUT WITH THE GUNFIGHTERS MUSIC THAT IS NOW BACK ON THE AIRWAYS !!!
    CHILIBILL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2r2yGYhjO4

"THE GUNFIGHTERS. KING FISHER"
    ONE OF THE GREAT GUNFIGHTERS OF THE OLD WEST "KING FISHER" !!!
    "JOHN WAYNE AMERICAN"