Maureen left Ireland ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,475 times. The latest Post () was by Romy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :wink_smile:

Do I understand that Maureen finally left Ireland?

Here and here

Sorry June, I hadn't seen that you had already announced on Facebook

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

Edited 2 times, last by Romy ().

It's still a little sad for Ireland which loses a great stardom.
    Long lifetime, Maureen, away from his judicial harassment :embaressed_smile:

Ronan ‘honoured’ by Maureen O’Hara award

By Anne Lucey
    Monday, October 15, 2012

Saoirse Ronan has received the annual Maureen O’Hara Award at the Kerry Film Festival.
    Ronan, who was born in New York in 1994, has starred in Atonement, Hanna, and The Lovely Bones, among others.

The Kerry Film Festival is one of the few international film gatherings whose key honour is devoted to outstanding achievement of women in cinema. Previous recipients of the Maureen O’Hara Award include Brenda Fricker and Juliette Binoche.

In a brief statement in Tralee after the presentation on Saturday, Ronan said the award had been "an honour".

"I had a wonderful time at the Kerry Film Festival. It was a real honour to receive the Maureen O’Hara Award and I’m delighted I got a chance to meet some of the talented filmmakers at the event," Ronan said.

"I hope to come back again soon."

The festival continues in the county, travelling to Listowel tomorrow, Kenmare on Thursday, and Waterville on Oct 25.

... BUT without the presence of Maureen!:cry2:

Edited once, last by Romy ().