There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,263 times. The latest Post () was by Gorch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Rocklin here from a cold wet England, I'll try and get on the board as often as I can but I'm at the moment building my second site to the great John Wayne.

• Hi Rocklin here from a cold wet England, I'll try and get on the board as often as I can but I'm at the moment building my second site to the great John Wayne.

Hi Rocklin

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around, we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see, regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations
    #

We have many members from the UK, including me of course,
    and you need not remind me of how wet it is!.
    Let us know about your sites, as we are always interested.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I don't mind you checking out my sites as soon as I have figured out how to put them onto my profile, and thanks for the welcome to the board.

"Curly don't say it's a fine morning or I'll shoot ya." ~McClintock

Tommy.

• Rocklin,

Welcome to the Original John Wayne Message Board, without a doubt the BEST forum dedicated to John Wayne that you are likely to find anywhere! We boast a fun, friendly, very knowledgeable group, and if you want to know something about John Wayne, this is the place to find it.

If it's cold and rainy outside, it's a good time to be inside reading and posting on the JWMB! :wink_smile:

Looking forward to getting better acquainted,

Chester :newyear:

• I have added my second site to the Duke on my profile there is a link on the contents page to my first site. I would really like someone to check out my first site if at all possible because I have tried to load it up but it seems slow to load..........Thanks

• Welcome to our merry band, Rocklin.
    I just visited both of your sites without any problem at all. Great stuff!
    Look forward to your posts. It would seem that you have a lot to offer.

We deal in lead, friend.