John Wayne Picture Game #342

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,762 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #341 7

1. BatjacAuburn (2) 29%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (1) 14%
    4. Gorch (0) 0%
    5. The Irish Duke #1 (0) 0%
    6. Hawkswill (1) 14%
    7. The Irish Duke #2 (0) 0%
    8. colkid60 (0) 0%
    9. brick (2) 29%
    10. The Tennesseean (0) 0%
    11. ethanedwards (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a tie this week!

The winners of game #340 are...

ethanedwards and Tbone. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Now Stumpy, I told you if I caught you stealing from the drug store again I was gonna string you up by your thumbs."

Stumpy: "I can't help it Duke! I got a monkey on my back and can't git 'im off!"

Duke: "Stumpy, give me those licorice whips and give 'em to me now!"

Stumpy:"Oh all right..geez a guy can't have no vices in this town!"

Duke: "Not on my watch Stumpy, not on my watch!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Not bad there Tenn. Gonna have to put my thinking cap on now. By the way, did you vote for the LAST GAME? There are always a LOT more people who participate than who vote.......very strange that is, LOL! Think I will send them a reminder with an address to click on! Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Short man: Ouch! Why did ya smack my hand like that, Duke? I think you broke my fingers. All I was doing was trying to help you out!

Duke: You must be new out here. shorty. You'll learn real fast that when a cowboy gets a wedgie, it's best to let him pull it out himself.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "