Family War Medals or Acknowledgements

There are 42 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,875 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• As we understood, we thought this thread was initiated to celebrate
    achievements by members family and friends!

Carl you appear to have a lot of relations,
    are these photos of some of them??

Yup--im related to every---single--one :lol::lol: And I was under the impression that this thread was to be about also the showings of other Medals and awards. And since ive had emails from a couple as well as PMs and even chats by phone--that they wanted to see my stuff--that's why I posted them and in this thread.

Also, for future purposes. The original photos I collect--I do NOT--collect photos of those killed--I only collect images I like--such as the formerly above--are.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, Ethan, do you suppose we should just change the thread name to War Medals, Acknowledgements, and Pictures? Carl sure has some great stuff here, and no one else seems to be posting theirs or their relatives although I am sure there must be a lot out there. KEITH

Thank you ma'am. That's also another reason I posted them here--to keep this topic active and maybe encourage others to share their family history. I would hate to see this one get quickly buried under other postings ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..