1995 Beatles Anthology Poster.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,259 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Of 163 ABC TV Stations in the Country in 1995, only 63 of these posters were ever printed and distributed. I have one of two still existing. About 6 months after the Anthology aired, the other poster sold at a Sotheby's Auction for $5,000. At the time, it was the only known copy to exist not that they knew I had one. The reason why there are only two copies existing out of 63 printed, was because the ABC stations that received these posters--were SUPPOSED to return them so they could be destroyed. Well, the TV Station I got mine from-apparently did not return it nor the station that had the other that sold at Sotheby's--so I have mine thanks to a friend who worked at Channel 3 here in Corpus Christi.

Anyway, the reason im talking about this poster-is because just earlier this afternoon--I found mine by accident. I had thought it had long since been stolen from me back in early 1996--along with the rest of my collection. I forgot that I might have placed it with at least one other poster in a triangular-shaped box--the one I got my signed Marvel Masterworks posted that you got free when ordering a 2-VHS tape set--back in the late 80s or early 90s. Mine is double-signed by Stan Lee and John Byrne. Anyway, my Anthology poster happened to be with this poster-two John Wayne poster (these not originals im afraid) and a few other posters.

Im wondering if anyone here might by chance--happen to know how much these things will be worth these days?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• PS, the one pictured above--is a repo selling on the net from between about $15 to around $50. Mine is NOT--a repo.

• Will check with my buddy and see if he knows or might even want it. CYA Kiddo, KEITH

Thank you maam--looking forward to hearing positive news. If this thing is valued much more than what it sold for in 95? I want to sell it then will see my friend Don Gillis and see if he will still let me invest the money in his TV stations? If so? ill have a retirement after all ;-))

• Sorry Kiddo, John never got into the Beatles and neither did his two friends. He will ask around though....never know. I spent quite a while on the net and couldn't find anything on them except that one you found.

Check the RIPs for my post I wrote for Speakeasy on the anniversary of Ward's Death. And write a comment on it, will ya, please....I mean on the Speakeasy one. Later dude, Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Sorry Kiddo, John never got into the Beatles and neither did his two friends. He will ask around though....never know. I spent quite a while on the net and couldn't find anything on them except that one you found.

Check the RIPs for my post I wrote for Speakeasy on the anniversary of Ward's Death. And write a comment on it, will ya, please....I mean on the Speakeasy one. Later dude, Keith

Thank you Keith on all accounts and, I just read your write ups and thought they were very nice. The Ward Bond stuff was fascinating and I learned quite a bit on he and that movie: Wagon master. Ive only seen parts of that movie and liked it. Perfect for Duke but I wonder why he wasnt in it since most of his regulars were.

Speaking on writing, I have something I would like to talk with you about that ive been doing a little work on for several years but have not done much on for lack of experience and knowledge on hot to proceed.