Movie Posters

There are 48 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,519 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• To paraphrase Brian Dennehy in "Silverado", two of my favorite people in the world are getting together. Love these stills.
    Carl, Lady Hawk, you two are made for one another, but I'm feeling left behind. I'll PM you both about getting some of my stuff posted.

We deal in lead, friend.

Thank you bill. Ill be trying to post two lobbies from The Heroes of Telemark--later today. I also might post of few of my originals from WWII--just for the heck of it and to keep practicing so Keiths efforts aint in vain ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I second that! Got to get the Gorch collection on here too!

His collection is a collectors dream of not only quantity--but quality. Ill see if I cna figger out a way to get those he sent me by email to post? Never tried that.

• His collection is a collectors dream of not only quantity--but quality. Ill see if I cna figger out a way to get those he sent me by email to post? Never tried that.

Give me a call Kiddo....that is easier than the other. You can do it!

Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Carl, I will edit your posts and replace them correct way up

Thank you Keith and mucho gracias too. Ill keep from posting the others untill the other Keith gets the cds in and fixes them for me ;-)) I might post of afew of my originals too-nothing bad in them ;-))

• Give me a call Kiddo....that is easier than the other. You can do it!

Keith

Ill call up in a little while. I need to get a long posting done on the warrelics site then will call after that. It might take me about 2 hours to do so though.