For KEVIN and other Steve McQueen fans.

There are 17 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 18,866 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Kevin, I stumbled onto this one today. I think you will approve ;-))

Someone on another site was using this as their signature picture thing. Think you can recognize Captain Hiltz??? :lol::lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• PS, im seriously thinking of buying a "Mare's Leg" at the next Gun SHow if the other two im wanting are sky high in prices now?

• And for the McQueen fans, this weekend on The Military Channels, An Officer And A Movie show, with Lou Diamond Phillips, will feature Hell Is For Heroes w/ McQueen, Fess Parker, and Bobby Darin.

• And for the McQueen fans, this weekend on The Military Channels, An Officer And A Movie show, with Lou Diamond Phillips, will feature Hell Is For Heroes w/ McQueen, Fess Parker, and Bobby Darin.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH, I wish I got that channel. Though I have the DvD, id watch it anyway ;-))

• ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH, I wish I got that channel. Though I have the DvD, id watch it anyway ;-))

It's pretty good, Carl. Phillips usually has a guest, mostly military or former military, and on breaks, they'll talk about the movie itself and compare the Hollywood vs the real thing. It can get interesting at times.

• It's pretty good, Carl. Phillips usually has a guest, mostly military or former military, and on breaks, they'll talk about the movie itself and compare the Hollywood vs the real thing. It can get interesting at times.

Sounds a bit like the American Life Network. I think its on Wednesdays that the play War Movies all day long as well as TV shows like: COMBAT, Twelve O'Clock High, and I think even Voyage To the Bottom of the Sea. There used to be another channel like that called: Plex--but I cnat find anything on it anywhere on the net-so im supposing they have gone under :-((

If I ever had the money to start a small TV station? I would make it almost a copy of Plex as well as TCM.