John Wayne Picture Game #357

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,546 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #356 8

1. Tbone (2) 25%
    2. BatjacAuburn (1) 13%
    3. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    4. dukefan1 (5) 63%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a major tie!

The winners of game #355 are...

The Irish Duke, BatjacAuburn, Hawkswill, BILL OF PA, brick and dukefan1. :))): :))): :))): :))): :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().

• You removed all the kissing scenes, yes I did the director said there weren't any. Can't blame a guy for trying

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Here's your home work I did for you last night."

Girl: "How nice, thank you!"

Duke: "No thank you! Our study date tonight is going to be an all nighter I'm thinking."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Excuse me, but there is a mistake on this form you just gave me back. There is no way I owe you THAT much just for filling out my taxes for me.

Donna: Um...really? Are you kidding?

Duke: No, I'm not. I'm not paying 555 4902 dollars for a few minutes work.

Donna: That's not the price, Sir. I thought you were kind of cute, so I gave you my phone number. But on second thought, you better just forget about calling.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "