John Wayne Picture Game #360

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,892 times. The latest Post () was by Hawkswill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #359 5

1. The Irish Duke (1) 20%
    2. arthurarnell (1) 20%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (1) 20%
    5. Hawkswill (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 20%
    7. BatjacAuburn (1) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #358 is...

BatjacAuburn. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• "Yep, it says right here in the fine print, Cousin Chill gets the girl in this here picture. Wait a minute! This looks like your handwriting Chill!"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi

it says here that my cousin in Boston is having a little party aboard ship and we are all invited. He also says that tea may be served in the evening.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• its more junk mail about insurance from john hancock!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Man with letter: Well, I got a reply from my distant cousin, Brigham Young. According to him, Mormon MEN are allowed to have as many WIVES as they want. This little blond here had us all fooled! We got it backwards!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "