Time for a haircut............

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,247 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I think it's about time to get another haircut--im beginning to look a lot like this:

However, around Christmastime--I looked more like:

Who kinda reminds me of:

When he served in WWII:

Sorry, couldnt think of anything else to say today. :lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• where did you get a photo of my back?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Haha, I don't know why but all the pictures of Cousin It really cracked me up. Don't worry your not the only one on JWMB with long hair Ringo, it's often remarked I look like Jesus or U.K comedian Russel Brand.

Heh heh, your Holiness.

Only one other time in my life did I let the hair go this long--the other time it was down to my shoulders because in my more poorer days--I couldnt afford a haircut but twice a year. This time round-its because I let it go to save a bit more for my new rifle--some things are just more important these days. :lol:

Next on my list--after haircut-are a nice Mares Leg made be either Winchester or Henry as well as that New made WWII GI Mil Spec Colt .45 I want. Im hoping to score these two before the end of the year.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..