Some poss/great news. Looks like the Assault Weapons ban,may be DEAD ON ARRIVAL :-)))

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,062 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• THIS IS NOT---A POLITICAL THREAD BUT BREAKING NEWS--SO NEEDS TO STAY SEPARATE FROM THAT THREAD--thank you.....

Ive been following this stuff VERY closely and garnering any and all info I can. Looks like the diane feinstein proposed bans might just be DEAD ON ARRIVAL :-))

Apparently harry reid--another moron that needs to be impeached--decided not to push it through because the dems do not have enough fellow dems to make it pass. Apparently they have less than 40--and need at least 60--to make it pass. So far-no Republicans support this current attempt at a power grab.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• The ban is DOA but, the slimy opponents to our right to own and bear arms--are going to try to get the thing passed by other means as an Amendment. However, its already admitted that there aint a good chance of that happening.

• I'm not trolling and I do like you Karl, but why does one need an assault weapon?

Hi Robbie, I like ya as well and that's simple to answer: Because I want one. ;-)) Im a law-abiding citizen and never have been in any trouble with the exception of traffic tickets--all of which are paid off and no longer on my record.

Heck, I read that over there in the UK, you cannot own knives with pointed ends.

Before the end of this year--I also plan on owning at least two more guns--maybe three. Two are pistols the other is a lever-action Rifle.

• All I have thought these arent the only ones ive ever had are:

This one is mine and can be seen on several Militaria forums: It is a Philippine contract 30-40 Krag Carbine made in 1898.

• And I plan on getting these:

However, mine will be blued and NOT--bright like the above--I HATE--showing off with flashy guns. Mine will be more like:

And im wanting at least 1-2 of these:

Im still not sure what exact model I want but is between these two:

And im possibly considering this version too:

• Forgot to mention, I own one of these too: Same year and makers code as the one I still have:

Ill skip posting another image of my Mauser Sniper variant--its already on this site.