For Keith, complete original set of lobby cards for: The Alamo.

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,490 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Sadly, these are some I cant afford unless someone is willing to allow me to sell off their first born? :lol::lol: Anyway, here they are:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• These are the 1967 reissue lobby cards, easily the better of the sets with a number of Duke scenes. The 1960 set only has Duke on 2 cards, and one of those scene cards is actually from the Spirit Of The Alamo TV special, not the movie.

• These are the 1967 reissue lobby cards, easily the better of the sets with a number of Duke scenes. The 1960 set only has Duke on 2 cards, and one of those scene cards is actually from the Spirit Of The Alamo TV special, not the movie.

Thanks for the info on those. It never occurred to me to look at the date on them-and I ALWAYS do ;-)) Well, for reissue cards-then their asking price is abysmal to say the least. I did see a few things on their site-like Publicity stills for a few movies and actors and such that I thought were priced fairly but--most of their stuff was outrageously priced. I guess thats what you deal with when you shop or browse in or on any place with the word "Gallery" as part of their name.

• How much were they asking for the set? I've seen it listed previously for anywhere from $300 to $400 for the set.

• How much were they asking for the set? I've seen it listed previously for anywhere from $300 to $400 for the set.

I think they were asking over $450.00 for these. I suspect this is also a put together set too.