John Wayne's Childhood Homes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Colorado Bob.

• John Wayne's Childhood Homes

John Wayne's Childhood Home is For Sale!
      Well, at least one of them is. During the nine years they lived in Glendale, the Morrison family lived in eight different houses. The one for sale is located at 404 North Isabel Street in Glendale. The house was built in 1914, and it was purchased by Duke’s father, Clyde Morrison, in 1918. It is believed to be the only home ever purchased by Clyde (all their other homes were rentals). Unfortunately, Clyde lost the home the same year he purchased it – 1918. Duke was 11 years old at the time.

Continue reading here: dukefanclub.weebly.com/1/post/…glendale-is-for-sale.html

[Sorry, I put the tags in the header! The thread title was supposed to be "John Wayne's Childhood Homes". Maybe one of the moderators could fix that for me since I cannot - hint, hint!]
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Colorado Bob ().

• Re: John Wayne, Childhood, Homes

Thanks for the update and link Bob. Interesting post.

As far as the tags are concerned, they have recently appeared,
      I will be mentioning them to Kevin,
      as I do not have any way of removing them
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England

The post was edited 1 time, last by ethanedwards ().

• Re: John Wayne, Childhood, Homes

Thanks Keith!
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.