Stills im trying to get--just waiting reply on some of them.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,102 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I should be getting a possible total of: 13 stills from two sources.

One source has 3 original Desperate journey stills and im thinking they will be mine tomorrow. All three have Ronald Reagan, Errol Flynn and Arthur Kennedy in them. One also has Alan Hale Sr in it.

The other source im hoping to hear from and if so? these will be mine as well:

6 stills from: Imitation General w/ Glenn Ford and Red Buttons. WWII movie.
    1 still from: Hold Back the Night w/ Chuck Connors and John Payne. Is a Korean War war movie.
    1 original Gung Ho--studio press photo. Great combat scene.
    1 RKO still of Anthony Caruso as an Indian in: Cattle queen of Montana.
    1 Still from: The Horse Soldiers with William Holden in it. Nice shot--.

Here they are:
    Desperate Journey:

Hold Back the Night:
    Not this batch but same pix I want is upper left corner of this group. I want these too but depends on if the guy im posting about now will have what I want?

Imitation General:
    This is the same image but im not getting the lobby card as this one is:

This is another:

Another:

And this one:

Gung Ho:
    Cant get this one here.
    Cant get the Horse Soldiers nor the Anthony Caruso images here either.

As of right now--the Desperate Journey pics are mine. :lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Your collection is admiral Ringo, I can't wait to start my own when I get a steady job

Thanks Irish--and just let me, Keith and Bill (Gorch) know-when you want to get started, and we will steer you in the correct directions--and I credit Bill as my mentor on collecting.

• Thanks for the kind words, Ringo. Glad you don't regret this hobby.

We deal in lead, friend.

Hi Bill, welcome and-no regrets at all. I also just got two great shots of Gary Cooper in: Springfield Rifle. Also just found out the rest listed above are mine except the Horse Soldiers one i changed for a great shot of Clint Walker in: None But the brave. It was the same price ;-))