Pinned In Memory of Chili Bill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kevin.

• Re: In Memory of Chili Bill

Kevin wrote:

I commend your efforts, but have you reached out to Bill's family, maybe his son about doing this? They may find comfort in knowing Bill had shared all this online.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Forum Runner

That's a great idea Kevin, but I have no idea how to get into contact with them. If anyone knows how to contact Bill's family, please send me a PM with that info. Thanks!
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

just read about chill am so sorry that i missed this he was a great man with many intersting stories am so sorry i never got to meet him may he have a wonderful time upstairs.
      " its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

What a blow to hear, my thanks to Colorado Bob for letting me know, I was honored to call him Chili. we started our friendship as with many over tales of the Duke.He had made a move to a different location in Arizona but we managed a few calls each year, He loved to hunt in Colorado and spoke to me about Duane who was big Johns son who also lived in Colorado. I know that there was a big Hooptee Do and I don't want to get it started again. Chili made the offer to come visit him at the 26 had a guest room and would fix me up with some homemade chili! I was even going to get to bring old Colorado Bob with me. spend a few days. and when we left Chili said we would both have a couple of items Duke had given him. I regret to say I never got to make the trip, only goes to prove, you go around but once in this life. when you get the chance to go or do something that is a once in a life time deal. you best do it. I didn't loose a friend, he's dealing cards with Duke, Ward Bond, and Pappy Ford, we'll cross trails someday. My thoughts go to his children and grandchildren. Take care pard.
      That'll Be the Day!

This article is about the owners of "Chili Bill, at Gourmet Pizza Shoppe" redlandsdailyfacts.com/lifesty…hili-bills-barbecue-sauce
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      jwayne.com