John Wayne Picture Game #379

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,567 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #378 4

1. Stony (0) 0%
    2. ethanedwards (1) 25%
    3. Tbone (1) 25%
    4. dukefan1 (2) 50%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6457, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #377 is...

Tbone. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Man in suit talking to Hardy: "Then you take a right on route 66 and you're on your way."

Duke to Hardy: "I told ya we shouldn't a took the left turn at Albuquerque, now we'll never make the shoot on time!"

Other Man in suit: "How did these guys get in the middle of Manhattan wearing those get ups?"

Boy: "I don't care how they got here Gramps! That's John Wayne! Get his autograph!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke to the man in suit: I would wait until the end of the week to cash that check if I where you.

• Hardy: I've can't believe you make people pay up front in emergencies such as this, but here's a check, Dr. NOW GET THIS RACCOON TO RELEASE IT'S DEATH GRIP AND PULL IT OFF MY HEAD!!!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "