The Lone Ranger (2013)

There are 129 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 50,433 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I only knew that because of a link to a site about him that was posted by a friend of mine over on the www.histomil.com site ;-)) I knew he was a real Native--but always thought he was Navajo.

I wasn't absolutely positive, either , but had also read or heard it somewhere, plus he diffidently looked the part.

Chester :newyear:

• It does state both in Wikipedia and IMDb,
    that:-

Silverheels was born Harold J. Smith on the Six Nations of the Grand River First Nation near Brantford, Ontario, Canada, the son of a Canadian Mohawk Chief and military officer A.G.E. Smith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I wasn't absolutely positive, either , but had also read or heard it somewhere, plus he diffidently looked the part.

Chester :newyear:

Ill see if I can find the exact site with Jay's info on it. Also, apparently he was one heck of a good Athlete too. I forget what Sport he was in? but apparently he was a star athlete.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ill see if I can find the exact site with Jay's info on it. Also, apparently he was one heck of a good Athlete too. I forget what Sport he was in? but apparently he was a star athlete.

It goes on to say

Silverheels excelled in athletics and lacrosse as a boy before leaving home to travel around North America, competing in boxing and wrestling tournaments. In the 1930s he played indoor lacrosse under the name of Harry Smith with the Rochester, NY "Iroquois" of the North American Amateur Lacrosse Association. He lived for a time in Buffalo, New York. In 1938 Silverheels placed second in the middleweight section of the tournament.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• As luck would have it, I live in Rochester, NY. Every time a news story or new movie with Jay was released, it would get some press time. He was always referred to as a Rochester native, which I thought was a bit amusing.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Here's how you do it paula

You take just the end of the code
    and place it between the YouTube icons

Thus

(YT)dN9opF1iVWo(/YT)

I have used brackets to demonstrate instead of []

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I think it looks amazing!
    I cannot wait to see a big Western at the cinema again.
    If its a success a whole new generation will discover the genre and in turn discover its greatest star... Duke Wayne!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I wonder why they picked depp though? The guys a 2-legged Arachnid. To borrow a classic line from Telly Savalas (aka) Big Joe in: "Kellys Heroes" "He's a Freak."

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..