John Wayne Picture Game #383

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,766 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #382 6

1. ethanedwards (1) 17%
    2. Tommy Tar (0) 0%
    3. Gorch (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (1) 17%
    5. BatjacAuburn (2) 33%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 33%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6480, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

we have a three way tie!

The winners of game #381 are...

ethanedwards, BatjacAuburn and dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Girl Standing: "What do you mean these are Mom's pearls?! I thought you said if we didn't tell her about where you were last night we were going to get the bling!"

Girl Sitting: "Yeah! These plastic hair clips aren't gonna cut it!"

Duke: "Wow! The script writters are getting a little edgy these days. If I were these girl's dad in real life they'd be standing up for a week after mouthing off like that!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited once, last by Tbone ().

• No Honey, it's taffy. Remember that episode of Uncle Ward's Wagon Train that had all the kids getting taffy stuck all over them.....careful that stuff is dangerous!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Girl standing: Ooohhhh, Daddy! Are these pearls for real?

Duke: They sure are! I dredged up the oysters myself, shucked them myself and made the necklace just for you.

Girl standing: Thanks Daddy. What did Daddy get you, Sis?

Girl sitting: Oyster shells. Gosh, thanks Dad.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "