John Wayne Picture Game #384

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,462 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #383 4

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. ethanedwards (2) 50%
    3. Tbone (1) 25%
    4. Hawkswill (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6483, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #382 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Man standing looking at Duke: I think your supporters are like christmas lights. They all hang out together, half of em don't work, and the ones that do work aren't very bright.

• Man looking at Duke: Stop studying to be a lawyer, Son. You got the looks of a movie star. I know some people in the business who can help you achieve that goal.

Frawley: Don't listen to him, Duke. The man's a fool. He's trying to talk me into doing a stupid tv show with some red headed comedian. Can you see us both in show business? Me either!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "