John Wayne Picture Game #403

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,182 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #402 5

1. BatjacAuburn (1) 20%
    2. Tommy Tar (0) 0%
    3. arthurarnell (1) 20%
    4. dukefan1 (3) 60%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6533, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #401 is...

Tommy Tar. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Jimmy Caan....................... Do you think he will be okay?

Duke................................. I think so. He has that new Obama Care health insurance. But the only doctor who will take it is in San Francisco. Better get a wagon.

• Mississippi (james caan) honest cole: (duke) this guy was walking down the street singing. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila floor! And just fell down! You know how gringo's are! Don't know the words to the song. Can't carry a tune in a bucket. What's a fella to think!

That'll Be the Day!

• Hi

Are you going to move him Duke?

Why should I move him?

Well his been lying here for three days, his in the way of the traffic and besides that he's beginning to whiff a bit.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Caan: What happened here?

Duke: A rattlesnake bit him on the wrist. She is trying to suck the poison out.

Caan: But she's sucking on her own wrist.

Duke: She's a blond.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "