John Wayne Picture Game #405

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,635 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #404 7

1. Tommy Tar (0) 0%
    2. EthanDukeLover (1) 14%
    3. BatjacAuburn (4) 57%
    4. The Tennesseean (2) 29%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6536, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #403 is...

Tommy Tar. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke....................... Hold on there Pal. The kid said his name is Justin Steber not Justin Bieber. If he was that Bieber kid I would help you.

• Duke: "Hold on there pilgrim, your angle of attack is too high! Lower your shoulder and get a better follow-through!"

Guy with Whip: "Thanks Duke!"

Duke: "Now drop the whip or I'll follow-through with you on a right cross! And you won't be standing after it's over!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Whoa there! Why are you going to whip that poor boy?

Guy: He said our outfits make us look sissyfied!

Duke: You can't just whip him.....here's my gun.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "