John Wayne Picture Game #429

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,944 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #428 6

1. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    2. BatjacAuburn (1) 17%
    3. dukefan1 (4) 67%
    4. Tommy Tar (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6594, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a tie this week!

The winners of game #427 are...

Tbone and BILL OF PA. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().

• Mustached Guy Leaning Over Rail: "Go ahead Bob, pull his finger! I dare ya!"

Duke: "I wouldn't do that if I was you Bob! He just had a double helping of beany weeny's and could blow at any minute and kill us all!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Bond: I tell you, I can read palms. According to your lifeline, you should live well into your 80's.

Mitchell: You're looking at the wrong side of my hand, Fool! Let me go now, or you won't live past tonight.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "