John Wayne Picture Game #436

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,026 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #435 5

1. Tommy Tar (1) 20%
    2. dukefan1 (4) 80%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6614, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #434 is...

Tommy Tar. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Lucy............Hi!! I'm your Vitavigavegivat Girl. Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?............. Well, are you? The answer to all your problems is in this little ol' bottle of Vitameatavegamin. I'll tell you what you have to do. You have to take a whole tablespoonful after every meal. It's so tasty too. It's just like candy. or maybe bourbon?

• Duke: "Someone's gone through a time portal!"

Lucy: "Who?"

Duke: "Well, we're standing in a western saloon. I'm wearing a cowboy outfit! Who do you suppose it could be?"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Um...Lucy? Is that your hand on my backside?

Lucy: Just checking for saddle sores. Drop those jeans so I can get a better look.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "