John Wayne Picture Game

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,267 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

I am sorry for the lapses in the games lately. I have had my hands full at work and with summer here, many people are on vacation or spending their times out of doors and the game has been lagging of late. It is also harder, after 400+ games, to find pictures that can be used for funny quotes. So, I will be taking a break from the game for a while, and hope to start it back up in the fall. I will continue to try and find photos I think will be good for future games. I want to thank everyone who has played the games and hope it is as fun for you as it has been for me. Thanks for playing!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Mark

I have also been away fro the forum for far too long and obviously all good things come to an end all be I temporarily. but I would like congratulate you on a job very well done and the pleasure you have brought to a great many people hope to hear fro you again

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Thanks, Arthur. I always had fun doing it and got many good laughs from the quotes of others.

Mark

• Thanks, Keith. You are one of the hardest workers on the forum, mine was an easy task in comparison. There is an ebb and flow in everything, and the forum is slow right now, but hopefully will again thrive with new members with new interest. and I still see the old guard stop in and look around from time to time. Great board!

Mark

• Thank you, Robbie. I have thought about it. At this time, I am way too busy with work, but maybe in the fall. Time will tell. It was getting hard to find pictures that I have not used before. It was a fun game to play!

Mark