Maureen O'Hara RIP

There are 18 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 27,205 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I read the sad news on facebook..... My thoughts are with her family and friends. We fans will never forget her, she will live on forever in our hearts and her movies!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Eternal rest grant unto her Oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• It's funny you say that BatjacAuburn. That's the same thing my daughter said when she heard of Maureen's passing. Hopefully they're both having a laugh about that now.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Watched the Oscars' In Memorium last night- Must say, I felt Maureen O'Hara was slighted. Typically, the last person in those in memorium things gets a few extra seconds and has a special clip 'cause they are the most prominent or "important" (or at least had the biggest classic movie impact)- my family was SURE that the last one this year would be her- but instead that spot was taken by Leonard Nimoy. Now I LOVE Leonard Nimoy and was shattered when he died- but movie wise? I feel she was WAY more effective in terms of the Oscars. She was included- but with a mere second in the middle.

I'm probably not the best judge of this- but I still wish she had been last (or at least given a few more seconds).