Active Member Check-in

There are 96 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 50,169 times. The latest Post () was by Benson17.2hands.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Good stuff Kevin.

I know the new forum is a little difficult to navigate around at the moment and that cursor is a nuisance on the opening page ;)

Is there still a section available for the "Top Ten Posters"?

Regards
    Robbie

• How is the site difficult to navigate in you're opinion?

On the dashboard page you get the latest activities, and a link to unread posts, and on the forum page you have the same links.

Once you know where the links are it's easy.

As for the top ten posters, there is a block on the right that shows the top 5.

• I spent some time today going through the site and correcting my aviator and signature and like you have said once you know your way around it isn't too bad and there are some great new features.

Can we get the old top poster section put in?

Regards
    Robbie

Edited once, last by Robbie ().

• I am back again on the saddle. Great to be back and love the new look. I love reading the old posts and seeing all the great things we talked about in the past. It brings back such great memories. I will be back soon like next day or two. Just wanted to say hello and see how all are doing.

Cheers Hondo Duke Lane.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Good stuff Kevin.

I know the new forum is a little difficult to navigate around at the moment and that cursor is a nuisance on the opening page ;)

Is there still a section available for the "Top Ten Posters"?

Robbie, Currently all I can display is the top 5 and you'll see it in the right side bar on the forum & dashboard page.

• Robbie, Currently all I can display is the top 5 and you'll see it in the right side bar on the forum & dashboard page.

I've just spotted that section, I noticed below it are the "most active members," what is the difference?

Regards
    Robbie

• I think we can safely say that the desire is still there to keep the forum going and Kevin's recent changes will only help with that.

It would be good to hear others views on how to take this forward.

Regards
    Robbie

• Activity is dropping off again.

Kevin, I wonder if a second email to all members discussing the revamp and talking about how there are still lots of active members here and that we are trying to become more active on a regular basis might help?

Regards
    Robbie

• Hello, again! Just checking in! Just found your Facebook page and just "liked it" (that phrase still sounds silly to me!) I look forward to talking to you! I'll try to check in more!

Zane (Maverick) Smith

• Checking in! I'm sorry I have not been stopping in that often. It was a very busy year. Things have finally slowed down so I will try and rectify this short coming. I was even thinking of restarting the funny quote game. Would there be an interest in that happening? I'll have to borrow some of Lasbuga's great pictures, with his permission. I love the new look, Kevin. And I see that Keith has been busy as usual. And I see some new members as well, always a good thing! I'm glad to see all is well here.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Checking in! I'm sorry I have not been stopping in that often. It was a very busy year. Things have finally slowed down so I will try and rectify this short coming. I was even thinking of restarting the funny quote game. Would there be an interest in that happening? I'll have to borrow some of Lasbuga's great pictures, with his permission. I love the new look, Kevin. And I see that Keith has been busy as usual. And I see some new members as well, always a good thing! I'm glad to see all is well here.

Mark

Mark,
    would be great to see you back in action and yes why not re-introduce the picture game,
    I have just done so with the monthly quiz.

This is a fantastic new board and our best ever.
    It has spurred me on to a complete re-vamp of all the Movie forums,
    and as you can guess hours and hours of work.

Than you for appreciating it all

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• @dukefan1 glad to see you around again. Things got stagnant around here, and with the old forum system it just wasn't as easy to maintain, plus it was down right boring. ;)

I've invested in the community with purchasing a new forum platform that I think will serve us very well in the future.

This community of Duke fans deserve no less than the best!