New Forum layout looks nice!!

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,118 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for providing the great resource you have here. Of any subject I have ever sought out, I can say, without exception, there is not anyone, anywhere, remotely close to being as informative, organized, and just loaded with factual abundance as what this forum has. It's really incredible and quite frankly impressive to pull up any film and see the list of actors, fun facts, reviews of the day and historical perspective for each of these films. The amount of dedication and skill to construct something so massive and yet design it so everything is so easy to navigate and read is just a crowning achievement. If there were such a thing as "forum of the year" I would demand this site get it for every category there is. You've done an exceptional job and I just want you to know it's abundantly clear to this set of eyes. I'm getting into more movies than i ever did before simply because I can read through all of them and get excellent context along the way. So thank you for making me a bigger fan than I already was. If John Wayne were alive to see this he would no doubt give you a big smile and a warm pat of the back. " Job well done, pilgrim."

• Well thanks, BUT, its not me that created this thing call the JWMB, but the many others that have spent countless hours on the forum sharing info and thoughts. I just simply provided the platform for everyone to share and learn about John Wayne.

I want to deflect this to the mod staff @chester7777, @Hondo Duke Lane the late @arthurarnell, and @ethanedwards they are the ones who have done allot of the heavy lifting, and keeping this site on track. I comes in and make sure the trains run on time, and the toilets flush. lol :D

But thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate the kind words. I hope you continue to enjoy the site!

• Thank you rooster, it's great that the JWMB is so appreciated.

Thanks Kevin, update looking good.
    I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but the previous version
    seemed to be flat, and I just wonder how many members/ visitors
    even ventured passed the home page!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 2 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• Howdy Stranger! The place looks pretty good since the last time I moseyed in!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.