Daughter of Howard Hughes

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,400 times. The latest Post () was by Rooster52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I believe I shared my story about being the daughter of Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. with my friends here years ago. My father and John Wayne were friends and my father even loaned the Duke the money to by one of his homes. There is a recent development since I first shared this. Hollywood Producer/Director, Douglas Wellman, has written a second edition to his book, "Boxes: The Secret Life of Howard Hughes." This book tells the true story of how my father had faked his death in 1976, and lived on until 2001. I contacted Doug after I read his first edition. I also found another brother, John MacDonald, who's grandfather of record, Archie MacDonald, was Hughes Sr's, right hand man; and who also worked for Jr. Doug paid to have our dna tested and it proved that we are siblings. This 2nd edition tells a small part of our stories. It has a picture of my son and his Grandpa Hughes at around the same age, and John and our father. Doug has a Facebook page by the books title with a link that shows me kneeling at dad's grave. I amBilly & Grandpa Hughes.jpgDad & John.jpg very curious to know the full story of the Duke's and my father's friendship. If any of you know more, please share..