So who are the older Duke Wayne members who are still here?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kevin.

• I'm glad you found your way back, Cole. It is sad about our recent member losses, but we remember them fondly and trudge forward. I hope you stop in whenever you can, we will be here.

Mark
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "
    • I'm still here. :blush: I guess the "originals" are all talked out. We've just about discussed everything Duke there is, unless we're missing something. That, and with the rise of social media I figured some don't go any further than Facebook. Just a guess. But glad to see you jump back in here Robbie!!
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      jwayne.com
    • We need to hang around for as long as we can. There are more and more young people who don't know who John Wayne was so, we need to be sure the world don't turn to crap. I don't live far from the National Cowboy Museum so, I go by and visit Duke's exhibit sometimes to get some new blood.
      Big Iron
    • @WaynamoJim I hear ya on the breakneck speed of time!! I started this forum when I was a young 35ish, now I'm knocking on 50 and have a grand baby due next year!! I'm trying to hang on as best I can. lol
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      jwayne.com