Was John Wayne Murdered?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Phil Konstantin.

• Was John Wayne Murdered?

According to some of my former in-laws, John Wayne was murdered along with a member of their family. I was first told this story in the 1980s. Yes, I know, John Wayne died from cancer. But, that is part of the story. And, it has nothing to do with the making of the movie The Conqueror in the desert. Since that time, all of the people who were actually involved with this story have died. All I know is the story as I heard it (and remember it) from people who said they were involved. This video offers no proof, just a story. I cannot say if the alleged bad guys were really bad guys, or if this was just wild speculation. You'll have to judge that for yourself by watching the video. NOTE: My youngest daughter says it was reversed, WAYNE DIED FIRST AND UNCLE-IN-LAW DID EULOGY. It has also been 30+ years since this all allegedly happened. Here is the link to the video with the whole story -
    • Interesting story. But it's just a story and I feel it's more likely both men happened to have the same form of cancer. It happens everyday. Sounds like an interesting family you had there.
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      jwayne.com
      "A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower