Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper Chips

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,153 times. The latest Post () was by EasternWester.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I visited my local grocery store this afternoon and picked up a bag of Paqui-brand "Haunted Ghost Pepper" chips, made in Austin, Texas. Woo boy are these chips SPICY HOT!! And I can't stop eating 'em!! They're so good!! :P

Have any of you all tried these chips or chips similar to it?

"I'm the hardest egg ever hatched on the toughest street in the world. The Bowery Kid--That's Me!"
    (The Lone Star Ranger, 1930)

• I can't say I ever tried them. Can't say I'd want to...lol. I like things hot, but not to the point of torture. I do know what you men by you can't stop, when something appeals to the tastebuds!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I can't say I ever tried them. Can't say I'd want to...lol. I like things hot, but not to the point of torture. I do know what you men by you can't stop, when something appeals to the tastebuds!

Mark

Totally understand, Mark!! I just love the spice, I think it's the fire in my Spanish blood :evil: .

"I'm the hardest egg ever hatched on the toughest street in the world. The Bowery Kid--That's Me!"
    (The Lone Star Ranger, 1930)