Johnny Crawford of "The Rifleman" Needs Assistance!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,410 times. The latest Post () was by CoriSCapnSkip.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Whether you enjoyed or even saw The Rifleman, Johnny Crawford and his brother Robert Crawford Jr. are some of the kindest people anyone could ever meet! It was one of the thrills of my life to be able to tell Johnny Crawford that The Riflemanwas the first show I ever saw the day we finally got a TV set which worked, and I watched it for years. I hung out for hours with them at the final (so far) Festival of the West and they were friendly and extremely concerned, to the point of driving me to where I could catch a ride back to my hotel and saying they wished they could do more! Johnny's wife is also a wonderful sweet person. I cherish a photograph signed by them both. My love and concern flows out to them and I would urge everyone to donate anything they can.

www.gofundme.com/johnny-crawford039s-alzheimer039s-fund?teamInvite=slHQGu3ztn7FrPT7E2P3Y9TozOoYABJmQVmQGUy5gjZ7DBfz69I4sxg2jTkqBc0j&fbclid=IwAR2LrDJHL-u-KUvmrv3hmv4nFnX77rd_SJG7S-zik0I9mZSbIkTLEHDOLqs