There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,448 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Howdy, all. I found this site while trying to find out where the Duke's early films were shot. I became a John Wayne fan because my father(passed away in 2003) If there was a John Wayne film on T.V. we all watched. If there was a movie at the local Drive-in with the Duke in it, Dad piled mom and my four sisters in the station wagon and off we went! I have most of the Westerns he did, and some of the non-westerns on DVD. I am glad to have found this forum. Ii forgot to add that I am a member of the Single Action Shooting Society since 2006.

:)

• Hi @Man From Boot Hill

We're really glad to have you join us! I have a similar intro to the Duke, as my father always had and still has John Wayne movies playing.

We have a mountain of great Duke threads discussing all areas of John Wayne. You can spend hours here browsing around. :D

• Welcome to the board, Man from Boot Hill. I'm glad that you found your way here. Like Kevin said, there are many great threads here. Take some time and look around. Feel free to jump in anywhere.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Welcome Man from Boot Hill!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."