Changes coming to the JWMB

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,962 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Greetings,

As we move into 2020, you will notice some changes to the website as I prepare for some much needed backend upgrades. We are falling behind on updating the forum software that powers the website, so starting soon I'll be making some changes to the look and feel of the site.

The current theme will not work with the newest versions of the software, and since the theme developer left us high and dry, I'm forced to make changes to the theme all together. So don't be surprised if you login one day and see a whole new look. 8)

just wanted to give y'all a heads up! Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

• Thanks for all the work you do Kevin!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Thanks for the heads up, Kevin. You have always done a fantastic job with this forum, and I am sure it will continue. I look forward to seeing the new look.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks Mark!

Sadly, or maybe not sadly depending on what you think of the current look and feel for the forum. The current theme will be going away and the new theme will look more generic and not as unique as the current one we're using. So we'll see how that goes. ;)

• Kevin,
    I don't think i have received any emails since very early in 2019. Can you send more out, maybe every quarter?
    Thanks for all you do.
    Hi to all on here

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower